fredag 20. mars 2009

details





Today I decided to do the final touches on my car model. Since we modelled the cars differently (Philip with many pieces, and I in one piece), I wanted to add some lines on the hood, door and back of the car like you can see on the picture. I did this to make it look more real and like philip's style of modelling, because I feel that it's important that the cars have the same style.


The cars look less plain and also add the feeling of reality instead of toy cars with these lines to separate the pieces. I made them by using chamfer twice on the edges and extrude the second chamfer in.


I also tried to find a good texture to the car and for the rims that would look good and also not have a lot of render time. The picture above took about 2 minutes and 30 seconds, and I think I captured the look I had in my head at least.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar